Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Loose Ends

I won't feel like the wedding phase is truly over until three things happen:

1. We get the professional photos (by the end of the week, I hear),
2. We get our thank you notes out (working on it), and
3. All my name-changing stuff is done (working on that, too).
Denver Botanic Gardens
This photo doesn't have anything to do with anything,
but I like entries to have photos, and this is pretty.
I applied for my new Social Security card last week on Monday, and it arrived in Saturday's mail. I thought that was pretty amazing. As Morgan mentioned in his post, we went to the DMV and that's in process. I may have to wait on that to get the bank straightened out, but I still need to look into what documentation they actually require. In the meantime, I'll be applying for a passport - the first one in my life.

I can't believe I'm finally going to get a passport and actually get out of the United States. I have technically left the country before, but I only went to Vancouver and Victoria, British Columbia. It was years and years ago, before you needed anything other than a driver's license to enter and leave Canada, and it was pretty much the US except cleaner and with "eh" on the end of sentences.

No comments:

Post a Comment